Visual Kei & J-music
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesGalerieRechercherActuArtistesReportageGaleriesTutorielsGo to JapanConnexionS'enregistrer
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

Chaos Rings on iPhone

AuteurMessage
Nos
sen'mu - administrateur
sen'mu - administrateur
Nos

Masculin
Visual ¥en : 11741

Page perso
Le morceau du moment: 愚の消滅 (Daisuke TKNI)
Groupe favori: kagerou

Chaos Rings on iPhone Empty
MessageSujet: Chaos Rings on iPhone   Chaos Rings on iPhone Icon_minitimeMer 28 Juil - 15:47

Chaos Rings on iPhone Chaosrings

I know there is already a subject on the iPhone games but this one deserves a subject itself.
I come to speak about a bomb, a RPG already called best iPhone game !

Chaos Rings is produced by SQUARE ENIX, (What a surprise).
Indeed, the giant creator of RPG devoted a branch to the iPhone games and it doesn't do things half.

Chaos Rings will charm the fans of Final Fantasy… But not like FF I or FF II… More like FF VIII. Very Happy
S.E. even innovates with a mode of battle in duet : you can attack with your two characters units (pair) or in solo.
The system of magic (genes) functions a little like the talents of the enemy in Final Fantasy VII : you learn while being attacked.

Firstly, choose between two pairs of characters : Escher & Musiea or Eluca & Zhamo.
At the beginning, you learn that you were kidnapped and that you must fight other "duets". But before, you must find rings in various worlds…
The scenario seems simplistic but I played only a few hours.
Graphics are very impressive and the catch in hand is perfect !

Evaluation : 5 / 5

Price : currently, $ 12.99 USD.

yeah, it's expensive for an iPhone game but it's completely justified, you will not regret it !
S.E. is really invests in this project and that deserves the applauses.

Chaos Rings on iPhone Chaosrings002

Chaos Rings on iPhone Chaosringsiphone001

Chaos Rings on iPhone Chaosrings003

Chaos Rings on iPhone Chaosrings004

Édit : I finished it with Eluca & Zhamo… Certainly, I will still do it with Escher & Musiea. Smile
The end is very… surprising !
But the boss are very easy…
The scenario is short but there is what to do after the end… and possibility of starting again with other characters.

"To be continued" written at the end clearly announces a following for Chaos Rings.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://nielle.fr

Chaos Rings on iPhone
Page 1 sur 1